Enjoy a delightful 2 Course meal (inc Steak)for 2 People at Caffe Italiano in Temple Bar for €34
Back due to popular demand with and exclusive to Menupages foodies.
Caffe Italiano has not only received some of the best reviews on Menupages recently but I myself and the staff at Menupages took full advantage of trying this absolutely perfect venue for an evening out, and it did not disappoint. The friendly staff, excellent music and amazing old movie playing on the big wall upstairs was something completely different than the usual dining experience.
Tucked away in the tiny Crow Street Bazaar is this lovely, cosy, quintessentially Italian little café. It's a lovely place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of Temple Bar. The counter is on one side of the narrow walkway, while seating on the other makes you feel like you are in a graffiti'd square in a cool corner of Rome. They have just opened up a full restaurant with beautiful seating upstairs in the venue and a cozy atmosphere throughout.
The menu is small but fantastic and the atmosphere is like no other restaurant you will visit. They have a projector showing movies on the main wall and jazz music at the weekends to give an unexpected and fabulous dining experience. The sign on the wall says 'Eat Italian, dream Italian' - you could almost stay here long enough to do both.
2 Course Meal for two people for €34
2 x Starters
2 x Mains
Please book early to avoid disappointment and enjoy a taste of little Italy in Dublin’s Temple Bar.
7 Crow Street, Temple bar
Temple Bar, Dublin
Terms & Conditions
- Valid 7 Days a week with limited availability on Friday/Saturday nights. Booking through Menupages is essential as walk ins will not be accepted. Max booking of 2 vouchers per table per booking, cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount, printed voucher essential
- Reservation is essential - You can book a table by clicking HERE or visiting Menupages.ie and booking a table with Caffe Italiano through Menupages.ie. Either of these two online booking methods is required to validate the voucher.
- You must tick that you have a voucher when entering your details onto the booking form. If you click 'No' to whether or not you have a Menupages voucher, you will not be permitted to present a voucher for that specific booking.
- There are no supplements on this deal.
- This voucher is valid from April 27th until 25/7/2014 and vouchers beyond that date are deemed invalid.
- You MUST bring your printed voucher with you to avail of this offer. Emails on your phone will not be accepted in lieu.
- This voucher cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount.
- The menu is subject to change and is at the discretion of each restaurant.
- Menupages cannot extend the expiration date beyond the date stated on this voucher as that responsibility lies with the restaurant.
- Vouchers can only be refunded up to and including 7 days after the day of purchase.
- Remember to book your tables in advance to avoid disappointment. Menupages advises booking 2 weeks in advance to avail of any given deal at the restaurant.
Tomatoes and mozzarella salad with Prosciutto San Daniele
Italian classic tomatoes and mozzarella salad
Bresaola sliced filled with soft cheese served on rocket salad dressed with truffle cream
Mix salad with Gorgonzola (blue cheese) sundried tomatoes and walnuts
Speck and the city ( Chef's creation)
An Italian Classic oven baked aubergines served with tomato sauce Parmesan
Italian omelette served with mix grilled vegetables
Chef's new concept of Prawn cocktail
Chef's favorite seafood carpaccio
Selection of Italian cheeses served with grapes and honey
Selection of Italian cured meats
Selection of Italian cheeses and cured meats
Selection of homemade mix grilled vegetables
Homemade Gnocchi with Basil pesto and a touch of Truffle cream
Tortellini in creamy sundried tomato sauce with rocket salad and Balsamic reduction
Tortellini with cream of Gorgonzola and fresh peaches
Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes in garlic and chilli sauce
Paccheri pasta with Prawns and courgettes in garlic sauce
Spaghetti with Mussels and fresh tomatoes in delicious garlic sauce
Homemade Tagliatelle with speck and asparagus in garlic sauce
Homemade tagliatelle with fresh sausages and fresh tomatoes
Classic roman recipe with Guanciale and Pecorino Romano
Homemade lasagna in Classic Italian way
Homemade cannelloni filled with ricotta and spinach
Tomatoes , mozzarella, rocket and Parmesan cheese
Mozzarella, spicy salami and roasted mix peppers
Mozzarella, blue cheese Speck and walnuts
Mozzarella and mix grilled vegetables
Cream of artichokes Porchetta and sundried tomatoes
Oven baked Seabass cooked with courgettes and roast potatoes
Pan fried Cod fillets served with capers olives and tomato sauce
Pan fried chicken fillets topped with Mortadella and Fontina in white wine sauce
Pan fried lamb cutlets topped with nuts and Chianti sauce with a Campari gelatine
Ate with my dining club. The service was excellent. Both the guys who served us and the guy who took the order were all extremely friendly. The food was also excellent. I started with an aubergine dish. For mains I had gnocchi which came with a delicious pesto. Finally I had tiramisu which was very nice. The atmosphere was…
What a cool place!! We had never heard of this place until we got the voucher! We both really enjoyed it!! The food was absolutely delicious - particular the ham and cheese antipasti to start - HUGE portion!! But absolutely delicious!!! Mains were equally delish and the dessert - chocolate cake was heaven!!!! Really, really…
We had a lovely evening in Caffe Italiano today. The food was lovely. The portion sizes were generous. Most of all the music, service and atmosphere was excellent. In Italy the restaurant staff do not rush you out the door. It's lovely to have the same experience in Dublin. We will definitely return :-)
Lovely atmosphere, excellent service, limited menu but excellent food.
Booked for 7:30pm last Saturday, was disappointed to be the only table upstairs at the time but that quickly changed and was soon full. the cocktails served are very generous, I had mojjitos and friends opted for long islands. A friend had the prawn cocktail that looked to pretty to touch. It was so colourful with all of the…
Kathmandu Nepalese Restaurant in Dalkey is offering a 2 Course Meal for 2 from the A La Carte Menu for just €28
Stylish Canters Tandoori in Fairview are Delighted to Offer a 2 Course Meal + Sides + Wine for 2 People for only €29
Enjoy a beautiful 2 Course meal for 2 with rice and Naan bread at Mehek restaurant in Rathgar for €40