*LIMITED OFFER* €27.50 for 2 Course Meal for 2 People at La Réserve Brasserie in Ranelagh (Part Of Menupages French Cuisine Day)
La Réserve Brasserie is located in Ranelagh and is an intimate and lively French brasserie. In 2013 it was shortlisted in the finals of the Irish Restaurant Awards Best Chef and Best Restaurant categories and Lucinda O’Sullivan is quoted as saying La Reserve Brasserie deserves to have a Michelin Bib Gourmand.
It predominantly serves dishes that have a modern take on French classics which also have influences from international cuisine. Their focus is on simple, yet high quality dishes, prepared and presented with precision and faithful to true flavours. Chef proprietor Jérôme Fernandes and his team are dedicated to providing a friendly and relaxed dining experience.
Your Deal off the 'Market Menu' Includes:
- 2 Starters
- 2 Main Dishes
- For only €27.50
LocationLa Reserve Artisan Brasserie
53 Ranelagh Village
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation Essential - You can book a table by CLICKING HERE or going to Menupages.ie and booking a table with La Réserve Brasserie Restaurant through menupages.ie - One of these two online booking methods is required to validate the voucher
- This deal is only available to use on Sunday and from Tuesday - Thursday for Lunch and Dinner (TIMES 12.30pm - 3pm and 5pm - 7pm)
- Max booking 1 voucher(s) per table per booking
- Voucher valid until 20th August, 2014
- You MUST bring your voucher with you printed
- Cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount
- Menu subject to change
- 24 hour cancellation - No shows will not be refunded
- La Réserve Brasserie are closed on Mondays
This voucher is also subject to the full list of terms and conditions as listed here
I've been driving through Ranelagh wanting to come into this little restaurant for ages, so I snapped up the last Menupages deal and was not disappointed. I had the French Onion soup - which is my favourite soup and was excellent. If I had one complaint it would be that it was hotter than molten lava and I had to sit there…
Had a voucher for 3 courses plus wine and I couldn\'t of been more impressed with the place. Everything we ordered was mouth watering, the atmosphere was relaxed and the service fantastic. I would highly recommend this place and will return for sure.
Went for brunch with a friend and was extremely impressed with the menu. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly and polite. Would highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back to try their evening menu soon.
Seriously impressive little restaurant for food lovers. Very friendly service. Excellent value for money. The food is probably the tastiest I've had in Dublin. Genuinely faultless.
Enjoy a 2 Course Meal and a glass of wine for 2 people for €29, at Punjabi By Nature in Ranelagh Village
€49 for a 3 Course Meal off the A La Carte Menu for 2 People at 101 Talbot, One of Dublin's Best Loved Restaurants
Diep le Shaker, D2 is offering a 3 course meal on their New Summer Menu for only €55