Enjoy a 3 Course Meal for 2 people with a bottle of Wine (or 4 House Special Cocktails) at Ginthai Restaurant, Tallaght for €45
Gift Title: Enjoy a 3 Course Meal and a Bottle of Wine or 4 Cocktails for 2 people in Ginthai Restaurant in Tallaght.
Ginthai, Modern Thai cuisine and cocktail lounge located at The Plaza Hotel Complex, Belgard Road, welcomed its first customers on July 27th 2013, to an evening of cocktails and Thai and Asian gourmet bites in a truly unique oriental setting.
At Ginthai, they aspire to bring you a unique dining experience with the finest Thai and Asian food in a truly stunning setting. Their food inspired by the east, will bring you and yours on a journey to be enjoyed and remembered.
Ginthai’s head Chef Peter O’Brien Gleeson and his team have devised what can only be described as a diverse menu with a selection of dishes to suit all group tastes and sizes.
From the mouthwatering crispy aromatic duck pancakes, the classic Thai Chilli beef to the heavenly almond brownie, your dining experience at Ginthai is one that will certainly not disappoint.
Your Deal Includes
2 x starters
2 x mains
2 x deserts
Bottle of House Wine or four of our luxury house special cocktails
The Plaza Hotel Complex, Belgard Road
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation is essential - You can book a table by clicking HERE or visiting Menupages.ie and booking a table with Ginthai Restaurant through Menupages.ie. Either of these two online booking methods is required to validate the voucher.
- Valid Sunday-Friday/ Not available to use on Saturday Nights.Closed on Monday's
- Offer based on the Menu attached and cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount including our promotional gift vouchers
- You must tick that you have a voucher when entering your details onto the booking form. If you click 'No' to whether or not you have a Menupages voucher, you will not be permitted to present a voucher for that specific booking.
- There is a maximum number of 2 voucher(s) per table per booking. You will not be permitted to use any more than those specified.
- This voucher is valid until 1/6/2014 and vouchers beyond that date are deemed invalid.
- The Voucher is not valid to use on the following dates :March 28th - 30th and April 18th - 21st.
- You MUST bring your printed voucher with you to avail of this offer. Emails on your phone will not be accepted in lieu.
- This voucher cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount.
- The menu is subject to change and is at the discretion of each restaurant.
- Menupages cannot extend the expiration date beyond the date stated on this voucher as that responsibility lies with the restaurant.
- Vouchers can only be refunded up to and including 7 days after the day of purchase.
- Remember to book your tables in advance to avoid disappointment. Menupages advises booking 2 weeks in advance to avail of any given deal at the restaurant.
This voucher is also subject to the full list of terms and conditions as listed here
Set Menu Offer
filled with thai spiced potatoes and vegetables served with a cardamon and yoghurt dip
marinated chicken skewers served with peanut sauce and pickled cucumber
withwood earmushrooms and glass noodles served with chilli vinaigrette
with 5-spice honey glaze
Mixed leaves, carrots,spring onion and chilli peppers.
of vietnamese origin, the phad thai was first introduced to the ancient thai capital by viet traders. ours contains peanuts, carrots, beansprouts, lime and phad thai tamarind sauce. choose chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
japanese style soba noodles stir fried with carrots, spring onions and beansprouts in a sweet teriyaki sauce. choose chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
classic dish of fine egg noodles flavoured with indian and malaysian curry spices, bean sprouts and spring onions, served with chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
Curries (All served with Steamed Rice)
by far the most popular of thai curries, our green curry is rich and spicy with peppers, bamboo shoots, pea aubergine and basil. choose veg & tofu / chicken for prawns add 1.00
while not as spicy as the green curry, our sweet and powerful red curry comes with butternut squash, peppers, onion and basil. choose veg & tofu / chicken for prawns add 1.00
savoury curry with chicken, cashew nuts, potatoes, beansprouts and fried shallots
Wok ( Served with Steamed Rice)
with garlic, chilli, asian vegetables and oyster sauce
with peppers, onion, cashew nuts, garlic and chilli paste
Super place in tallaght. Lovely decor, and very relaxing. Both of us had the early bird and the food was very good all round. The waitress was most friendly and helpful. Have been there before and will go again. Early bird very good value.
Food was superb place is very stylish a hidden gem in tallaght ...highly recommended 5*
Had a meal here on Friday night with my best friend. The atmosphere was buzzing but the service was a bit on the slow side. Our starters arrived and I was very disappointed with the Satay Chicken Skewers, they were rock hard and impossible to eat. For my mains I had the Thai Green Chicken Curry which was very tasty and was…
Dined here recently and will be booking to go back very soon. Excellent food and value and lovely ambiance.
Yummy!!! Had a fab meal at Gin Thai last night for a bargain price..... 2 early birds plus a drink each for just under €50!nI had the calamari to start & could have eaten it all night, it's to die for!! Then I had the Pad Thai with prawns for main course, they charge an extra euro for prawns which I thought was a bit tight…
Experience an amazing 3 Course Meal for Two with a Bottle of Wine for Only €60 in Tavern @ Dylan, 5 Star Boutique Hotel
7 Course Tasting Menu with Prosecco for Two for Only €120 at Sabor Brazil (Valid till August 2016!)
Experience a fantastic 2 Course Asian Fusion Dinner for Two with Bottle of Wine + Tea/Coffee for €50 at East at The Spencer Hotel