Enjoy a 3 Course Meal for 2 people with a bottle of Wine (or 4 House Special Cocktails) at Ginthai Restaurant, Tallaght for €45
Gift Title: Enjoy a 3 Course Meal and a Bottle of Wine or 4 Cocktails for 2 people in Ginthai Restaurant in Tallaght.
Ginthai, Modern Thai cuisine and cocktail lounge located at The Plaza Hotel Complex, Belgard Road, welcomed its first customers on July 27th 2013, to an evening of cocktails and Thai and Asian gourmet bites in a truly unique oriental setting.
At Ginthai, they aspire to bring you a unique dining experience with the finest Thai and Asian food in a truly stunning setting. Their food inspired by the east, will bring you and yours on a journey to be enjoyed and remembered.
Ginthai’s head Chef Peter O’Brien Gleeson and his team have devised what can only be described as a diverse menu with a selection of dishes to suit all group tastes and sizes.
From the mouthwatering crispy aromatic duck pancakes, the classic Thai Chilli beef to the heavenly almond brownie, your dining experience at Ginthai is one that will certainly not disappoint.
Your Deal Includes
2 x starters
2 x mains
2 x deserts
Bottle of House Wine or four of our luxury house special cocktails
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation is essential - You can book a table by clicking HERE or visiting Menupages.ie and booking a table with Ginthai Restaurant through Menupages.ie. Either of these two online booking methods is required to validate the voucher.
- Valid Sunday-Friday/ Not available to use on Saturday Nights.Closed on Monday's
- Offer based on the Menu attached and cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount including our promotional gift vouchers
- You must tick that you have a voucher when entering your details onto the booking form. If you click 'No' to whether or not you have a Menupages voucher, you will not be permitted to present a voucher for that specific booking.
- There is a maximum number of 2 voucher(s) per table per booking. You will not be permitted to use any more than those specified.
- This voucher is valid until 1/6/2014 and vouchers beyond that date are deemed invalid.
- The Voucher is not valid to use on the following dates :March 28th - 30th and April 18th - 21st.
- You MUST bring your printed voucher with you to avail of this offer. Emails on your phone will not be accepted in lieu.
- This voucher cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount.
- The menu is subject to change and is at the discretion of each restaurant.
- Menupages cannot extend the expiration date beyond the date stated on this voucher as that responsibility lies with the restaurant.
- Vouchers can only be refunded up to and including 7 days after the day of purchase.
- Remember to book your tables in advance to avoid disappointment. Menupages advises booking 2 weeks in advance to avail of any given deal at the restaurant.
This voucher is also subject to the full list of terms and conditions as listed here
Set Menu Offer
filled with thai spiced potatoes and vegetables served with a cardamon and yoghurt dip
marinated chicken skewers served with peanut sauce and pickled cucumber
withwood earmushrooms and glass noodles served with chilli vinaigrette
with 5-spice honey glaze
with organic leaves
of vietnamese origin, the phad thai was first introduced to the ancient thai capital by viet traders. ours contains peanuts, carrots, beansprouts, lime and phad thai tamarind sauce. choose chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
japanese style soba noodles stir fried with carrots, spring onions and beansprouts in a sweet teriyaki sauce. choose chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
classic dish of fine egg noodles flavoured with indian and malaysian curry spices, bean sprouts and spring onions, served with chicken or tofu. for prawns or beef add 1.00
Curries (All served with Steamed Rice)
by far the most popular of thai curries, our green curry is rich and spicy with peppers, bamboo shoots, pea aubergine and basil. choose veg & tofu / chicken for prawns add 1.00
while not as spicy as the green curry, our sweet and powerful red curry comes with butternut squash, peppers, onion and basil. choose veg & tofu / chicken for prawns add 1.00
savoury curry with chicken, cashew nuts, potatoes, beansprouts and fried shallots
Wok ( Served with Steamed Rice)
with garlic, chilli, asian vegetables and oyster sauce
with peppers, onion, cashew nuts, garlic and chilli paste
tea and coffee selection
My friend and I came here with a voucher. Overall we were very pleased. Starters were good, I ordered singapore noodles for my main and asked for extra spicy. It was one of the hottest dishes I've had in a long time but still really tasty. The service was very good except for the girl who was doing the 'meet & greet' who didn't…
food was lovely, great offers but service very slow, left waiting an eternity in between courses
We had a very enjoyable meal at Ginthai and we would definitely dine there again
great place the service was excellent The waiter who served us was very good nothing was too much great attitude. will definiely be back. There is also a childrens menu so great value. The cocktails are not so bad either!!
Great little place and not what I expected. Very modern and stylish surroundings. Good mix of customers from late shoppers to early party people. Food was very good and the noodles are not to be missed. We will be back again. Peter
Only €22 for Afternoon Tea for Two in the beautiful Park Restaurant, Castleknock Hotel & Country Club
€19.90 for a Delicious 4 Course Meal & Sides at the Phoenix Court Restaurant on the Navan Road
€22 for 2 Pizzas OR 2 Pastas + 2 Glasses of Wine at the Italian Corner in Dublin City Centre (UPGRADE AVAILABLE!)